This guide is for those who are Raindrop Facilitators, which means you are a Certified Raindrop Practitioner / Licensed Spiritual Healer.
This guide is not for those who only do Raindrop on family and friends or who are Massage Therapists. I've tailored my Raindrop Resource Guides to fit your needs. That is why I have The Raindrop Resource Guide - Oily Family Edition and will soon have the Raindrop Resource Guide - Massage Therapist Edition.
With this resource guide I'll walk you though concepts that I've learned and developed during my 15 years of offering Raindrop in my massage practice and teaching the technique to a wide variety of people.
This Resource Guide is divided into 3 parts.
- Part 1: Discusses how to adapt the oils used.
- Part 2: Focuses on the comfort of your Receiver.
- Part 3: All about special considerations.
This course is well rounded, touch on all the important issues that come up. Very well put together!
This course is well rounded, touch on all the important issues that come up. Very well put together!Read Less
- Start Here!
- Download the Full Resource Guide Here.
- Chapter 1: Time to Answer Those Questions - Why Raindrop is Such a Flexible and Adaptable Technique.
- Chapter 2: The Basic Recipe - Eight Questions You Need to Ask to Guide You in Adapting Your Raindrops.
- Chapter 3: Adding Other Oils - How to Decide Which Additional Oils to Add.
- Chapter 4: Raindrop is Just Like Cooking - How to Replace for Missing Oils and Allergies. Learn the "System Supporting Raindrop" protocal.
- Chapter 5: Emotional Release Raindrop
- Emotional Release Raindrop Worksheet
- Chapter 6: All About the Base - A Simple Way to Tailor Your Raindrop.
- Chapter 7: Notes to Print off for Giving a Raindrop When You Can't Use a Massage Table.
- Foot VitaFlex When You Don't Have a Massage Table.
- Giving a Raindrop at the Kitchen Table - Pros & Cons, Tips and Tools to Make it More Comfortable.
- Giving a Raindrop on a Massage Chair - Pros & Cons, Tips to Make it Comfortable.
- When Your Receiver Has Stuffy Sinuses from Laying Face Down on a Massage Table - Options on What You Can Do.
- Chapter 8: Notes to Print off for Keeping Your Receiver Comfortable on the Massage Table.
- Why Modify for Pregnancy.
- Giving Raindrop During Pregnancy - How to Keep Mama Safe and Comfortable.
- Foot VitaFlex for Pregnancy.
- What to Do & Causes of Leg and Foot Cramps and Painful Low Back when Laying on Back.
- What to Do & Causes of Low Back Pain when Laying Face Down.
- Chapter 9: Notes to Print off for Special Considerations - We'll Address Raindrop and Autism, Babies, Cancer, Children, Pregnancy and more...
- Giving Raindrops to Babies & Toddlers.
- Chapter 10: Continue Growing - You'll Receive Updates as this Resource Guide Grows.
- Chapter 11: Additional Resources - Additional Support and Easy to Find Raindrop Tools.
- Your Thoughts
Hi, I live in North Carolina with my husband, Brian and daughter, Joy.
Together Brian and I offer therapeutic bodywork and wellness education in our practice, HealthySteps.
I have been offering the Raindrop Technique® since 2005 right after I graduated from massage school. I then fell in love with the C.A.R.E. (Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education) curriculum and become an instructor in 2006. I have been teaching with C.A.R.E. since then!
Before entering the field of wellness, I was a Teacher for the Blind and Visually Impaired and worked with children and adults. In this position I loved teaching skills to increase independence.
I see Young Living's mission to get oils into every home and CARE's mission to get Raindrop into every home as complementary visions that are fostering Wellness Independence.
I'm excited to be playing a role in enhancing your Wellness Independence with these on-line trainings. I started Adapting Raindrop so that you can be more independent in your use of this flexible and effective wellness tool, Raindrop!