- Introduction to Intermediate Ultimate Foam Roller Blueprint - Active Adults
- Goals for Intermediate Ultimate Foam Roller Blueprint!
- CALVES: Functions; Explosive force and power. Sprinting, jumping, pushing.
- SHINS: Functions; Fluid movement of foot and toes. Support health of inside arch of foot. Fluid movement of ankle, foot and toes.
- PERONEALS: Function; Stability for foot. Balance on toes, foot dexterity.
- HAMSTRINGS: Function; Force and power, fluid leg movement. Running, pushing, jumping.
- QUADS: Function; Speed in leg movement, downward push, power in forward leg movement. Kicking, running, cycling.
- GROIN/ADDUCTORS: Function; Speed and strength in side to side movement. Flexibility in hip.
- IT BANDS: Function; Strong leg straightener, stabilizer. Forward leg movement in running.
- HIP/ABDUCTORS: Function; Powerful side to side movement, mobility of hip.
- GLUTES: Function; Powerful force in upward movement. Jumping, pushing, climbing.
- BACK: Functions; Smooth and strong movement of upper and lower body. Full range of motion for whole body.
- SHOULDERS PART 1: Functions; Powerful shoulder movement, and mobility. Throwing, catching, swinging.
- SHOULDERS PART 2: Functions; Powerful and fluid rotation, and back and forward movement. Reaching, arm rotation, full extension.
- ARMS, UPPER AND LOWER: Functions: Force in gripping and pulling. Catching and gripping.
- LOWER BODY ROUTINE (INTERMEDIATE)
- UPPER BODY ROUTINE (INTERMEDIATE)
- Intermediate Routine Quick Chart
- Introduction to Advanced Foam Rolling
- Goals for Advanced Foam Rolling
- CALF MUSCLES: Movement; Pull foot down, rotate foot in. Joints; Knee, ankle and big toe.
- SHINS: Movement; Rotate foot in, pull foot and toe up. Joints; Ankle, knee, toes.
- PERONEALS: Movement; Rotate foot out, pull foot down. Joints; Ankle, knee, toes.
- HAMSTRINGS: Movement; Bend knee, pull leg back, rotate leg out/in. Joints; Knee, hip.
- QUADS: Movement; Straighten knee, pull leg up at hip. Joints; Knee, hip.
- GROIN/ADDUCTORS: Movement; Pull leg in, rotate hip in. Joints; Knee, hip.
- IT BANDS: Movement; Moves leg up, rotates hip in, moves hip outward. Joints; Hip, knee.
- HIP/ABDUCTORS: Movement; Pull leg out, pull leg up, rotate hip in. Joints; Knee, hip.
- GLUTES: Movement; Pulls leg back, rotates leg out. Joints; Hip, back.
- BACK: Movement; Rotates and bends body forward, backwards and sideways. Joints; All vertebra, shoulder, hips.
- SHOULDER PART 1: Movement; Moves arm forward, backward, inward, outward and away from body. Joints; Shoulder, upper vertebra.
- SHOULDERS PART 2: Movement; Moves arm away from body, pull arm forward and backward. Rotates arm inward and outward. Joints; Shoulder, upper vertebra.
- ARMS (UPPER AND LOWER): Movement; Move shoulder and elbow up and down. Move wrist up and down. Move wrist in and out. Joints; Elbow, wrist, fingers, shoulder.
- LOWER BODY - Advanced
- Upper Body - Advanced