- Introduction to Intermediate: Purposeful Foam Rolling - Active Adults
- Goals for Intermediate Purposeful Foam Rolling!
- Muscles of the Back of the Lower Leg: They provide power and stability in running, jumping, leaping, bouncing, sprinting, pushing, and pulling. (7:15)
- Muscles of the Front of the Lower Leg. Support health of inside arch of foot. Fluid movement of ankle, foot and toes. (6:11)
- Muscles of the Side of the Lower Leg: They provide stability for foot, balancing on our toes,and foot dexterity. (5:57)
- Muscles of the Back of the Upper Leg: They provide force, power, and fluid leg movements. Running, pushing, and jumping. (7:00)
- Muscles of the Front of the Upper Leg: They provide speed in leg movement, downward push, and power in forward leg movement. Kicking, running, cycling. (7:32)
- Muscles of the Inside of the Upper Leg: They provide speed and strength in side to side movement. Flexibility in hip. (7:21)
- Muscle & Tendon of the Outside of the Upper Leg: They provide forward leg movement in running.Strong leg straightener and stabilizer. (6:18)
- Muscles of the Outside of the Hip: They provide powerful side to side movement and mobility of the hip. (5:39)
- Muscles of the Back of the Hip:They provide powerful force in upward movement. Jumping, pushing, climbing. (5:18)
- Muscles of the Back : Functions; Smooth and strong movement of upper and lower body. Full range of motion for whole body.
- Muscles of the Shoulders Part 1: Functions; Powerful shoulder movement, and mobility. Throwing, catching, swinging.
- Muscles of the Shoulders Part 2: Functions; Powerful and fluid rotation, and back and forward movement. Reaching, arm rotation, full extension.
- Muscles of the arms and Forearms: Functions: Force in gripping and pulling. Catching and gripping.
- LOWER BODY ROUTINE (INTERMEDIATE)
- UPPER BODY ROUTINE (INTERMEDIATE)
- Intermediate Routine Quick Chart
- Introduction to Advanced Foam Rolling
- Goals for Advanced Foam Rolling
- Back Of The Lower Leg: Movement; Pull foot down, rotate foot in. Joints; Knee, ankle and big toe.
- Front Of The Lower Leg: Movement; Rotate foot in, pull foot and toe up. Joints; Ankle, knee, toes.
- Side Of The Lower Leg: Movement; Rotate foot out, pull foot down. Joints; Ankle, knee, toes.
- Back Of The Upper Leg: Movement; Bend knee, pull leg back, rotate leg out/in. Joints; Knee, hip.
- Front Of The Upper Leg: Movement; Straighten knee, pull leg up at hip. Joints; Knee, hip.
- Inside Of The Upper Leg: Movement; Pull leg in, rotate hip in. Joints; Knee, hip.
- Outside Of The Upper Leg: Movement; Moves leg up, rotates hip in, moves hip outward. Joints; Hip, knee.
- Outside Of The Hip: Movement; Pull leg out, pull leg up, rotate hip in. Joints; Knee, hip.
- Back Of The Hips: Movement; Pulls leg back, rotates leg out. Joints; Hip, back.
- BACK: Movement; Rotates and bends body forward, backwards and sideways. Joints; All vertebra, shoulder, hips.
- SHOULDER PART 1: Movement; Moves arm forward, backward, inward, outward and away from body. Joints; Shoulder, upper vertebra.
- SHOULDERS PART 2: Movement; Moves arm away from body, pull arm forward and backward. Rotates arm inward and outward. Joints; Shoulder, upper vertebra.
- ARMS (UPPER AND LOWER): Movement; Move shoulder and elbow up and down. Move wrist up and down. Move wrist in and out. Joints; Elbow, wrist, fingers, shoulder.
- LOWER BODY - Advanced
- Upper Body - Advanced