- Imagine having the knowledge of how to confidently take care of your feet to reduce the chance of injury and pain.
- The majority of foot pain stems from over use and tight muscles.
- Learning correct and effective self care skills that focuses on relieving tight and dysfunctional muscles is key to enjoying a long healthy, active life style.
- If you are looking for a more effective self care routine for your feet or just realizing you need a self care routine, then this program is a perfect for you.
- You’ll get training (and secretes) from a Brian and Christina, both 15 year veteran rehabilitative massage therapists and creators of “The Ultimate Foam Roller Blue Print” on how to keep your feet healthy and feeling great!
Learn the causes and solution of the 5 most common foot complaints.
Learn the secrets to how to massage and stretch your feet at home to increase flexibility, reduce foot pain and reduce the chance of injury.
Feel the difference right away! Practice effective ways to massage and stretch your feet.
Learn self care skills so you can keep doing what you love to do!
- Welcome - Read this First!
- GET TO KNOW YOUR FEET: Learn visual and physical clues that let you know what muscles are tight. What gives you the spring in your step. What gives you balance. Let’s talk about Shoes
- MUSCLES & CONCERNS ON THE TOP OF YOUR FOOT: Causes and Symptoms of, Extensor Tendonitis, Pain symptoms on the top of the foot, Stress fractures, DMICS and Hammer Toe
- MUSCLES & CONCERNS WITH THE BOTTOM OF YOUR FEET: Causes and Symptoms of, Plantar Fasciitis, Foot Cramps, Bone Spurs, Common Trigger Points and Morton’s neuroma
- MUSCLES OF YOUR LOWER LEG AND HOW THEY IMPACT FOOT HEALTH: Causes and Symptoms of, Crazy Muscle Referrals solve unexplained foot pain, Achilles Tendonitis, Weak Ankles, Heel Pain, Hammer Toe/Claw Toe
- HOW TO MAKE A MOIST HEAT PACK: Get those muscles ready for massage!
- HOW TO MASSAGE & STRETCH YOUR FEET TO KEEP THEM HEALTHY: Follow along, we'll do this together.
Do I need to have a background in massage to learn how to massage my feet?
Nope! Not at all. We are always teaching our clients how to work on their own tight muscles. We’ll be giving you basic anatomy info because it is going to help you understand how the muscles affect the health of your feet. Having an idea of where your muscles are will help you to massage them.
Am I really going to have “life-time access” to this class?
Yes! You will.
What if I have Questions during the Program?
No Worries! You'll have the option of joining "Your HealthySteps Community", a private Facebook group for those learning from our on-line programs. This is the perfect place for you to ask questions, learn from others and get more self care tips.
"Brian does a lengthy assessment then focuses on the areas that need work. He has helped relieve pain and gain ease of movement. In addition, he teaches you the exercises you need to use foam rollers and balls to maintain and increase muscle resiliency and flexibility. I would recommend him to anyone who has chronic soreness, knots, muscle pain that feels like it's hard to get rid of with stretching and traditional massage."
"Brian has helped me and my family recover from several injuries. He is thorough and provides education for complete recovery. I have recommended him to several family and friends."
"Get to Know Your Lovely Feet"
- Take off your shoes and get to know your feet.
- Visual and physical clues that let you know what muscles are tight.
- What gives you the spring in your step.
- What gives you balance.
- Let’s talk about Shoes
"Muscles and Concerns with the Top of your Feet"
Causes and Symptoms of:
- Extensor Tendonitis
- Pain symptoms on the top of the foot
- Stress fractures
- Hammer Toe
"Muscles and Concerns with the Bottom of your Feet"
Causes and Symptoms of:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Cramps
- Bone Spurs
- Common Trigger Points
- Morton’s neuroma
"How Muscles of the Lower Leg Affect the Health of Your Feet"
Causes and Symptoms of:
- Crazy Muscle Referrals solve unexplained foot pain
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Weak Ankles
- Heel Pain
- Hammer Toe/Claw Toe
"Massaging and Stretching Your Feet"
- Kick off those socks, put it all together and make those feet feel happy!
- You now have an effective Self Care routine for your feet.
Brian and Christina Hagan, were the first couple to graduate together from the Colorado Institute of Massage Therapy in 2004.
Brian Hagan, LMBT started the rehabilitative massage program at Raleigh Orthopedic’s Sports program, where he worked from 2006 – 20012. Brian was the official massage therapist for the Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Team between 2007-2013.
He has worked with the NC State Athletics Department from 2006 – present. He currently sees many professional and semi-professional athletes at his office, HealthySteps for Sports and NeuroMuscular Massage.
Throughout his massage carrier Brian has worked with many athletes that were dealing with foot pain from over use and tight muscles, so he knows feet!
Brian's Super Power is knowing how muscles work, and how to approach muscles in a unique and effective way to get out tight band, muscle adhesions and scar tissue to bring about a healthier muscle that works fluidly.
Christina Hagan, LMBT is also is a NeuroMusclar Massage Therapist. She loves teaching and has been teaching nationally with C.A.R.E. sinc 2006. Christina holds a Masters in Education and taught as a Special Ed. Teacher for 12 years.
Christina's Super Power is taking a complex topic and breaking it down to small bits that are easy to understand.
Together, Brian and Christina are creating programs such as "Fabulous Feeling Feet" and "The Ultimate Foam Roller Blue Print" to help people learn self care techniques so they can be pain-free, feel healthy and do what they love to do!