This is the place for you to change that!
Learn basic skills on how to develop and grow a profitable Raindrop Practice.
It is my goal to help elevate The Raindrop Technique to be a well respected, professional and common modality for physical and emotional health.
Live monthly on-line class to support you in growing your Raindrop Practice.
24/7 access to all past monthly on-line classes and resources.
Interviews with other Raindrop Practitioners and Wellness Practitioners.
Private discussion group for those in this Membership.
Access to updated marketing material.
Membership to "Grow Your Raindrop Practice, also include membership to "All Things Raindrop".
No Worries. Cancel Membership at any time.
- START HERE
- Part 1: Help Your Receivers See the Value of their Raindrop Session with You. (12/4/20)
- Part 2 Help Your Receivers See the Value of their Raindrop Session with You. (11/7/20)
- Client worksheet - Goals and Involvement (11/7/20)
- Receiver pH info (11/7/20)
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself to Help You Market Your Practice with Confidence! (Video + Worksheet)
- WHO & WHY People are Receiving Raindrop in 2020 (Video + PDF)
- Saving you Time, $$ and Your Sanity!!
- Creating & Editing Pages in Your Website.
- Redirecting a Website - the Why & How
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Email & Pocket Pathology
- Face up at the head.
- Face up at the feet.
- Face down.
- Emotions and VitaFlex
- Bonus - two vitaflex tips.
- Smart Marketing - Introduction
- Smart Marketing - At Events / ROI
- Smart Marketing - Local Oilers
- How Much Should I Charge for Raindrop?
- Naturopathic Doc - Marketing & Referrals (Interview with Sherian McCoy, Functional Naturopath5/3/21)
- Reflexology - Marketing & Referrals (Interview with Marie Koepke, LCCI, RN, NBCR - 4/12/21)
- Trifold for CRTS/LSH
- Adding additional Wellness Tools into your practice. (Interview with Carol Bechtel, FCCI, CRTS/LSH - 7/12/21)
- What you may see on Receiver's back and how to handle it. (6/7/21)
Great tips. Really helpful thought-provoking tips to help guide someone looking to set up RDT as a business. Thank you.
Great tips. Really helpful thought-provoking tips to help guide someone looking to set up RDT as a business. Thank you.Read Less
Hi, I live in North Carolina with my husband, Brian and daughter, Joy.
Together Brian and I offer therapeutic bodywork and wellness education in our practice, HealthySteps.
I have been offering the Raindrop Technique® since 2005 right after I graduated from massage school. I then fell in love with the C.A.R.E. (Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education) curriculum and become an instructor in 2006. I have been teaching with C.A.R.E. since then!
Before entering the field of wellness, I was a Teacher for the Blind and Visually Impaired and worked with children and adults. In this position I loved teaching skills to increase independence.
I see Young Living's mission to get oils into every home and CARE's mission to get Raindrop into every home as complementary visions that are fostering Wellness Independence.
I'm excited to be playing a role in enhancing your Wellness Independence with these on-line trainings. I started Adapting Raindrop so that you can be more independent in your use of this flexible and effective wellness tool, Raindrop!