- Start Here!
- Muscle Checklist you can bring to your therapist. Ask them which muscles you should foam roll to support your goals.
- Why is it Important to Foam Roll?
- What is Foam Rolling Doing?
- Goals for the Introduction.
- Intro to Basic Series
- Goals for the Basic Series!
- CALF: Self Care for Tight Achilles Tendon, tight calves, foot cramps, knee pain, heel pain, plantar fasciitis.
- SHIN: Self care for Anterior Shin splints, knee problems, tightness in the top of foot
- PERONEALS: Self care for outside knee pain, ankle pain, foot pain.
- HAMSTRINGS: Self care for knee pain, hip pain, pain in the front of the leg, increase hip rang of motion, more knee flexibility.
- QUADS: Self care for hip pain, knee pain, knee stability, hip stability
- GROINS/ADDUCTORS: Self care for groin pain, groin tightness, Hip mobility, stability of the knee.
- IT BANDS: Self care for knee pain, hip pain, knee stability, proper hip placement.
- HIP/ABDUCTORS: Self care for hip pain, leg pain, tight hips, stability of the hip.
- GLUTES: Self care for helping to activate glutes, more hip mobility, sciatica pain, leg pain, more power and strength in legs.
- BACK: Self care for back pain, flexibility, head aches, shoulder or neck pain.
- SHOULDERS PART 1: Self care for shoulder pain, increase range of motion, increase strength and power of arms.
- SHOULDERS PART 2: Self care for shoulder pain, increase range of motion, increase strength and power of arm.
- ARMS (UPPER & LOWER): Self care for hand strength, wrist pain, elbow pain, hand pain, upper arm pain.
- UPPER BODY ROUTINE
- LOWER BODY ROUTINE
- FULL BODY ROUTINE (WRR)
- Basic WRR Quick Chart
- Introduction to Intermediate Series
- Goals for the Intermediate Series!
- CALF: Function; Explosive force and power. Sprinting, jumping, pushing.
- SHINS/EXTENSORS: Function; Fluid movement of foot and toes. Support health of inside arch of foot. Fluid movement of ankle, foot and toes.
- PERONEALS: Function; Stability for foot. Balance on toes, foot dexterity.
- HAMSTRING: Function; Force and power, fluid leg movement. Running, pushing, jumping.
- QUADS: Function; Speed in leg movement, downward push, power in forward leg movement. Kicking, running, cycling.
- GROIN/ADDUCTORS: Function; Speed and strength in side to side movement. Flexibility in hip.
- IT BANDS: Function; Strong leg straightener, stabilizer. Forward leg movement in running.
- HIP/ABDUCTORS: Function; Powerful side to side movement, mobility of hip.
- GLUTES: Function; Powerful force in upward movement. Jumping, pushing, climbing.
- BACK: Function; Smooth and strong movement of upper and lower body. Full range of motion for whole body.
- SHOULDER PART 1: Function; Powerful shoulder movement, and mobility. Throwing, catching, swinging.
- SHOULDER PART 2: Function; Powerful and fluid rotation, and back and forward movement. Reaching, arm rotation, full extension.
- ARMS (UPPER & LOWER): Function; Force in gripping and pulling. Catching and gripping.
- LOWER BODY ROUTINE
- UPPER BODY ROUTINE
- Intermediate & Advanced Routine Quick Chart
- INTRO TO ADVANCED
- Goals for the Advanced Series!
- CALF: Movement; Pull foot down, rotate foot in. Joints; Knee, ankle and big toe
- SHIN/EXTENSORS: Movement; Rotate foot in, pull foot and toe up. Joints; Ankle, knee, toes.
- PERONEALS: Movement; Rotate foot out, pull foot down. Joints; Ankle, knee, toes.
- HAMSTRINGS: Movement; Bend knee, pull leg back, rotate leg out/in. Joints; Knee, hip.
- QUADS: Movement; Straighten knee, pull leg up at hip. Joints; Knee, hip.
- GROIN/ADDUCTORS: Movement; Pull leg in, rotate hip in. Joints; Knee, hip.
- IT BANDS: Movement; Moves leg up, rotates hip in, moves hip outward. Joints; Hip, knee.
- HIP/ABDUCTORS: Movement; Pull leg out, pull leg up, rotate hip in. Joints; Knee, hip.
- GLUTES: Movement; Pulls leg back, rotates leg out. Joints; Hip, back.
- BACK: Movement; Rotates and bends body forward, backwards and sideways. Joints; All vertebra, shoulder, hips.
- SHOULDERS PART 1: Movement; Moves arm forward, backward, inward, outward and away from body. Joints; Shoulder, upper vertebra.
- SHOULDERS PART 2: Movement; Moves arm away from body, pull arm forward and backward. Rotates arm inward and outward. Joints; Shoulder, upper vertebra.
- ARMS (UPPER & LOWER): Movement; Move shoulder and elbow up and down. Move wrist up and down. Move wrist in and out. Joints; Elbow, wrist, fingers, shoulder.
- LOWER BODY FOAM ROLL ROUTINE
- UPPER BODY FOAM ROLL TECHNIQUE