- Muscle Checklist you can bring to your therapist. Ask them which muscles you should foam roll to support your goals.
- Why is it Important to Foam Roll?
- What is Foam Rolling Really Doing?
- Goals of the Introduction
- Introduction to the Basic Program
- Goals for Basic Ultimate Foam Roller Blue Print!
- CALVES: Good for Tight Achilles Tendon, tight calves, foot cramps, knee pain, heel pain, plantar fasciitis.
- SHINS: Helps with Anterior Shin splints, knee problems, tightness in the top of foot
- PERONEALS: Self care for Anterior Shin splints, knee problems, tightness in the top of foot
- QUADRICEPS: Self care for hip pain, knee pain, knee stability, hip stability
- GROIN/ADDUCTORS: Self care for groin pain, groin tightness, hip mobility, stability of the knee.
- IT BANDS: Self care for knee pain, hip pain, knee stability, proper hip placement.
- HIP/ABDUCTORS: Self care for hip pain, leg pain, tight hips, stability of the hip.
- GLUTES: Self care for helping to activate glutes, more hip mobility, sciatica pain, leg pain, more power and strength in legs.
- BACK: Self care for back pain, flexibility, head aches, shoulder or neck pain.
- SHOULDER PART 1: Self care for shoulder pain, increase range of motion, increase strength and power of arms.
- SHOULDERS PART 2: Self care fo shoulder pain, increase range of motion, increase strength and power of arm.
- ARMS, UPPER AND LOWER: Self care for hand strength, wrist pain, elbow pain, hand pain, upper arm pain.
- LOWER BODY ROUTINE
- UPPER BODY ROUTINE
- FULL BODY ROUTINE
- Before you go...