Education and Community for All Raindroppers
This educational membership meant to empower you to take charge of your own good health with the use of essential oils, Raindrop and spiritual healing. This membership is valuable resource whether you have been offering Raindrop for years, or you just started learning about it.
"All Things Raindrop" was brought about by the great deal of interested in the "Adapting Raindrop" FaceBook group. This educational membership allows us to organize the topics so you can easily use this resource.
The videos that you'll find in here do not take a "treat and prescribe" approach. Instead, the goal is to share experiences from a wide variety of Raindroppers. Learning from others shorten your learning curve by hearing what others have figured out over the years. You'll learn tips and gain "golden nuggets" of information from seasoned and new Raindroppers.
I have received so much valuable insight into physical, emotional and spiritual health from holding these "Raindrop Chats". I can't wait for you to view them! I'm excited to hear how these 15-20 minute videos support your essential oil and Wellness Independence journey.
In the "Library" you have access to instructional videos, interviews and resources that are organized into topics. This will make it easy for you to find and access when you need it, eliminating the hunting and searching that is typical of Face Book groups.
Each week we'll post a new video. You are encouraged to add your thoughts, share your experiences or ask questions in the "Discussions" tab next to each video. Feel free to chat with others in the Community.
You'll have 24/7 access to all of it so that you can view information on your schedule, on any device.
This is another opportunity for you to join in other Raindrop topics, ask questions or give advice to others. Similar to a Face Book group, you can post a question at anytime or add your thoughts to a post.
Choose to receive email updates as comments are added, or as a daily summary.
On Wednesdays you are welcome to share a class or product that you offer that is related to the Raindrop Technique®
New Material is added Weekly
- Take a Tour of the Website First.
- PWA + All Things Raindrop = Private Membership Community
2. All Thing Raindrop Community
- Link to Access the Community.
3. Adaptations & Observations
- Allergic to Oils - Receiver stated she was allergic to Raindrop oils & what Sandra did. (Interview with Sandra Wallace, CRT/LSH, DaHom - 7/12/21)
- Athletes & Scoliosis + RDT with Karen Birdsall, FCCI, LMT
- An Important Component in RDT - Considerations of Trauma with Dawn Petek (3/28/22)
- Autism + RDT with Maximilian Gassohom, FCCI
- Babies and Toddlers, How to Give Raindrop to
- Back Pain + RDT with Debbie Jodoin, CRTS/LSH (9/6/21)
- Bed, How to give Raindrop on Bed without Staining Sheets
- Bells Palsey + RDT (Interview with Carol Bechtel, FCCI, CRTS/LSH - 6/11/21)
- Bladder Infection & RDT plus 3 Lessons Learned
- Cancer + HOB Raindrop with Heidi Wong CRTS (9/27/21)
- Cancer + RDT - Including Raindrop into a Holistic Approach to Cancer with Sally (4/11/22)
- Current Events + Raindrop with Amelia Lasky, FCCI, MHA
- Demonic Possession chat with Anthony Stewart
- Detoxing & RDT: She could Smell it with Cindy Maricle (10/18/21)
- Detoxing & RDT: Skin Rash (Giver's Experience) with Lynnette Pryor
- Dogs + RDT, Interview with Bethany Dwyer, CRTS/LSH, 8/20/21
- Dowager's Hump + Raindrop (Interview with Carol Bechtel, FCCI, CRTS, LSH - 4/2/21)
- Emotional Release + Raindrop (Effects of Emotional Release on her health) (Interview with Celeste Reed, MT, BCRTS/LSH, SCCI, 7/23/21)
- Epstein Barr Virus + Raindrop (Interview with Robin Wengert, LPN/Holistic Health Practitioner - 4/9/21)
- Fibromyalgia + Raindrop (Interview with Sherian McCoy, Functional Naturopath - 5/21/21)
- Healing Miracle, Why Did it Work This Time?
- Intuition, listen to it. With Carol Bechtel CCI, CRTS
- Kids + Raindrop Interview with Carol Hebert, CRTS/LSH (9/20/21)
- Lymes + Raindrop (Interview with Sherian McCoy, Functional Naturopath - 3/19/21)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) + RDT Interview with Denise Setzer, CRTS/LSH (11/1/21
- Paralysis (Leg) + RDT (Interview with Jennifer McCraw, FCCI, CRTS/LSH - 5/14/21)
- Pediatric Cancer + RDT with Jeanne Jarrell CRTS/LSH (1/31/22)
- Pregnancy + RDT from a CRTS/LSH perspective with Tayna Schoessow (11/15/21
- Pregnancy + RDT from and Oily Mom's perspective with Dr. Leslie Bayless FCCI (11/25/21)
- Rashes from Raindrop and What She Did About It with Cindy Maricle (10/11/21)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) + RDT (Practitioner) with Judy Addington (11/19/21)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) + RDT a Receiver's Experience, with Dawn Marie Ennis (1/3/22)
- Scoliosis, Back Surgery and Rods + RDT. A Chat with Mary Ann
- Support a Body System with Raindrop with Christina Hagan
- Tight Low Back (QL) + RDT, Kim Meyers CPT, CES, CRTS/LSH (10/4/21)
- Using Feelings Kit to Give Intuitive RD to Herself and Husband with Jennifer Pond CCI, CRTS/LSH
- Why Monthly RDT with Corinne Kallman (7/4/22)
4. Business Topics
- Adding Spirituality into Raindrop with Lorrie Papach, FCCI BCRTS LSH NHP
- An Interview with Joni Eisenbart (Raindropping Grandma), her experience as a CRTS/LSH - 8/9/21
- Client Passing Away, Ethics and Professional Boundaries
- How can I offer Raindrop Legally as a Business? (11/11/20)
- How much time do you spend with your Raindrop Receiver before and after RDT? (2/28/22)
- Increase Confidence Giving Raindrop with Christina Hagan (5/23/22)
- Licensed Spiritual Healer Process with Randall Loop (11/7/22)
- Professional Wellness Alliance (PWA) with Ken Baker
- The Steps to Becoming a CRTS/LSH (11/12/20)
- The Cost of Becoming a CRTS/LSH (11/13/20)
- Tammy Hawksworth, CRTS/LSH business chat: vendor events, adding spirituality, clubhouse, etc.
5. Human Body
- Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) + RDT (6/20/21)
- Lymphatic System & RDT (Interview with Christina Hagan, LMBT, LCCI, - 4/23/21)
- Muscular System & RDT (Interview with Brian Hagan, LMBT - 4/30/21)
- Red Spots on Spine & Boney Landmarks (4/16/21)
- The Spine and the Affects of "Growing" from Raindrop
- 3 Questions about Wintergreen Answered (9/20/21)
- The Five Phases of Raindrop
- Can I Take a Shower After Raindrop? (2/10/21)
- Tips on How to Keep Your Oils in Order (2/12/21)
- Why You May Consider Reducing the Amount of Oil Used in RDT. (3/5/21)
- Massage Oils & Base Oils Used in Raindrop (3/12/21)
- Biblical Oils + Raindrop (Interview with Kristy Zittle, FCCI - 3/26/21)
- Feelings Kit + Raindrop with Christina Hagan, LMBT, LCCI, M.Ed (1/24/22)
- Oils Pouring Out During Raindrop with Leslie Lundgren (2/14/22)
- Oils Not Coming Out and Pouring of Bottle During Raindrop with Angela Prouty (2/21/22)
7. Table Tips
- Bolsters - All Your Questions Answered
- Face Cradles - All Your Questions Answered
- Sheets for Massage Table - All Your Questions Answered
- Side Lying - Giver's Posture
- What Massage Table Should I Get? (5/28/21)
- What Should I Do When Receiver Falls Asleep?
8. Techniques - Used In Raindrop
- Feathering - Tips to Make it Easy (10/10/22)
- Finger Circles - Tips to Make it Easy & How to Adapt.
- Protect energy when giving a Raindrop. (Tired, pain after giving Raindrop) 7/16/21
- Saw Maneuver - make it easier and more effective! (1/10/22)
- Stretch and Rock; Tips to Make it Easy (5/16/22)
- Thumb VitaFlex - How to Use Your Thumbs (1-31-21)
- Thumb VitaFlex - Tips to Make it Easier at a Massage Table (1-31-21)
- Ticklish Feet - 8 Tips on What to Do (4/18/22)
- Tips for Removing the Moist Heat Pack (8/5/20)
- Why it Important to Stay in Physical Contact with Your Receiver and Tips to Do So. (2/12/21)
- Why is it important to Stay Emotionally Connected to your Receiver and Tips to Do So. (2/19/21)
- VitaFlex - Tips to Make it Easy!
- VitaFlex - What is it?
- VitaFlex - Why is it Used in Raindrop?
- VitaFlex - Spinal Points on the Feet - Tips to Make it Easy.
9. Techniques - To Add As Additional Support In Raindrop
- Congestion - Support Body to Release Lung Congestion (7/2/21)
- Integrating Body Systems with Reflex Points on Feet using Vitaflex or Tuning Forks with Penny Cosner LMT, FCCI, MASI (3/21/22)
- Pendulum and Chakras with Penny Cosner LMT, FCCI, MASI (4/25/22)
- Sense of Taste Returns after NAT (1/17/22)
- "Essential Emotions" book Review
- Raindrop Belt - By Melania Designs interview with Anna Gerold (11/22/21)
- Raindrop Belt - Tips for Using (1-31-21)
- Raindrop Brochure with Lisa Murray, CRTS/LSH
- Raindrop Rack (Interview with Irene Marz 6/25/21)
- Releasing Emotions Patterns with Essential Oils book to Research Physical Discomfort with Christina Hagan
- Roller Ball Raindrop Pros and Cons (1-31-21)
- Vibrational Raindrop / Tuning Forks (Interview with Gail Hunter, LCCI, LMP, MASI - 5/7/21)
- Vibrational Raindrop Demo (Interview with Judy Addington, LMBT, MASI, 7/30/21)
- Wedge; 4 ways to use one in Raindrop with Christina Hagan
11. Meet The Author/Educator
- The Pathway to Emotional Healing by Jennifer McCraw, FCCI, CRTS/LSH (8/27/21)
- The Raindrop Resource Guide for Oily Families by Christina Hagan LCCI, LMBT, M.Ed (10/3/22)
- The Raindrop Technique Guide Book by Dory Doyle, CRTS/LSH
- Spiritual Healer Professional Learning Institute with Randall Loop, LMT, MLC, LSH, OM
Put the Pieces of the Raindrop Puzzle Together
Education + Support
Professional Wellness Alliance
All Things Raindrop Educational Membership is part of the PWA (Professional Wellness Alliance) and is a Private Membership Community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this membership only for Raindrop Pracitioners?
No, this group is for ALL Raindroppers. Moms, Massage Therapists, Raindrop Practitioners - anyone who is interested in adding to their Raindrop knowledge.
Can I cancel my membership?
No worries, you can cancel your membership at anytime.
You may also be interested in some of my other on line programs.
What our members think...
Most valuable for a Raindropper!
These videos and interviews are very helpful in reinforcing what I've learned at CARE class and also in seeing and hearing what more can be done through Rain...Read More
These videos and interviews are very helpful in reinforcing what I've learned at CARE class and also in seeing and hearing what more can be done through Raindrop. It is so good to be apart of a larger community and learning from the gifts, knowledge, and experiences of others!Read Less
Your welcome video is very detailed and easy to follow. I’m a visual learner so it was perfect.
Your welcome video is very detailed and easy to follow. I’m a visual learner so it was perfect.Read Less
All Things Raindrop Membership
I found this very helpful!
I found this very helpful!Read Less
I love all these tips. Thanks so much
I love all these tips. Thanks so muchRead Less
Maria de Lourdes Gonzalez
A Bit About Me
Hi, I live in North Carolina with my husband, Brian and daughter, Joy.
Together Brian and I offer therapeutic bodywork and wellness education in our practice, HealthySteps.
I have been offering the Raindrop Technique® since 2005 right after I graduated from massage school. I then fell in love with the C.A.R.E. (Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education) curriculum and become an instructor in 2006. I have been teaching with C.A.R.E. since then!
Before entering the field of wellness, I was a Teacher for the Blind and Visually Impaired and worked with children and adults. In this position I loved teaching skills to increase independence.
I see Young Living's mission to get oils into every home and CARE's mission to get Raindrop into every home as complementary visions that are fostering Wellness Independence.
I'm excited to be playing a role in enhancing your Wellness Independence with these on-line trainings. I started Adapting Raindrop so that you can be more independent in your use of this flexible and effective wellness tool, Raindrop!